Looking at the working process of coil coating, there are many coil coating manufacturers who work in a continuous and automated process for coating the metals. This is done before fabrication into the end products. The process is managed with steel and aluminum substrates that are delivered in the coil from the rolling mills.
These coils are positioned at the beginning of the coating line and are considered to be a continuous process, then the coil is unwounded, pre- cleaned, pre- treated and pre- primed with preprinted before behind recoiling on the other end and packaged for shipment. This is all done up to 700 feet per minute.
The step by step followed by the Manufacturers
The typical process is carried step by step taking place on the modern coating line.
- Mechanical stitching of the strip to its predecessor
- Cleaning of the strip
- Power brushing
- Treatment of the surface with the use of chemical conversions
- Drying up of the strip and application of the primer on both the sides
- Passing it through the first curving oven
- Cooling the strips and then coating the finish on both the sides
- passing through the second curving oven
- cooling down to the room temperature
- Rewinding of the coated coil
The coil coating process is relatively managed by applying up to a three separate coating layers onto one of both the sides of metal strips like substrate takes place on a coil coating lines. These are being sent by the coil coating exporters who are associated with selling these coil whose weights varies from 5 to 6 tons for aluminum and up to 25 tons of steel.
These coils are positioned at the beginning of the line and then it is unwounded at the constant speed that is passed through the various pre-treatment and coating processes before being recoiled.
Right from the coil coating exporters to the coil coating manufacturers are going to serve through the complete process with an ease when it is managed with advanced substitutes.