There are different reasons why you want to share your computer screen with other people. For example, you want to explain to your students the process of using a particular tool or installing an application.
Here is a list of six good remote screen sharing tools that you can use to share your computer screen with others.
- Chrome Remote Desktop: It allows users to remotely access another computer through the Chrome browser or a Chrome book.
- ezTalks Cloud Meeting: As one of the best free video conferencing software, it also allows users to share screens with meeting participants over the Internet no matter where they are.
- Google Plus Hangout: This is one of the most useful tools to screencast and burn your screen.
- Screencast-O-Matic: It is another wonderful web tool to use to share your screen.
- Screenleap: This is a system quite easy to use and does not require software download. Everything works directly from your browser.
- Quick Screen Share: As its name indicates it allows you to instantly share screens with others.
- Screencastify: It is a simple video screen capture software (screencast recorder) for Chrome.
As sharing your screen with them, it will allow you to see what you are doing on your computer. This is also a good way to give either technology help or receive it from others. There is nothing better than seeing the process that takes place in front of your eyes without having to leave the screen of your computer.